Giving thanks for this beautiful Friday. So, today my hands got a little creative to make my breakfast before off to work.
With just 2 main ingredients, voilaaa here comes my Egg Banana Pancakes.
(*Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free)
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 4 Bananas
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbs Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
S T E P S :
- Cut off the bananas to smaller pieces in a bowl and mashed them until it’s blended. Add salt and honey.
- Stir the eggs together in another bowl
- Mix the mashed bananas and stired eggs altogether until it blends
- Heat up your pan and put a little oil on to avoid the sticky to the pan
- Use a ladle and take approximately 1 ladle spoon and fry it on the heated pan.
- Don’t forget to flip ot to avoid it burned on the other side
*Serving : 8 to 9 pancakes