SWEET POTATO TOTS
I am so excited when it comes to weekend! Another healthier choice to add to my LaFons Cook Book ! So this saturday i am making Sweet Potato Tots with just couple of simple ingredients! But taste heavenly!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Onion Ring
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
S T E P S :
- Peel off your sweet potatoes skins, chopped them up to small pieces and boil them.
- While waiting for the boiled sweet potato, mince the onion ring and the leek.
- Once the sweet potatoes are done, mashed them.
- Add the minced onion ring, leek, the egg and the seasoning to the mashed sweet potatoes. Mix them altogether.
- Make an oval form from it and put it on the fridge for about 15 – 30 min.
- Then fry them up on your frying pan. Use a little vegetable oil or coconut oil on your pan so it won’t stick.
- Fry them up until it’s brown and voila! You can serve them up with chili sauce 🙂
CRUNCHY SWEET POTATO TOTS
* Frying it on the frying pan is for your healthier choice but you can also have it deep fried with breadcrumbs. Once you have formed them to oval forms, drown them up in a bowl of breadcrumbs – and deep fried it. You will have a Crunchy Sweet Potato Tots.
Healthier choice for your healthier life 🙂 .. Another LaFons recipe are coming up!