After my last recipe : Sweet Potato Tots, today i am making Sweet Potato Pancake from the sweet potatoes that’s left!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- Raw Honey
S T E P S :
- Boil the sweet potato and mashed them on one bowl.
- On another bowl, Stir your eggs.
- Add your stired eggs with mashed sweet potato.
- Mix them altogether until it’s a little liquid like. Add some salt and raw honey.
- Take one ladle and fry them up one by one.
Sweet Potato Pancake will be a little more plain than Banana Pancake (but more thicker), so you may have to add some raw honey – as you like – to make it sweeter.