Here comes Day 1 of home schooling Eegan! Well both of us learn things today.
Eegan learns :
- Alphabet A a
- Number 1
- We play some puzzle
- Tracing Lines
- Making a paper plate emoji
- Read some books and pronounce some alphabets and numbers
while i learn that :
- Before study time, i have to give Eegan some time to play anything he wants in the room (usually he will go to the puzzle). Otherwise, he will still wants to play in the middle of study time.
- Put every art & craft stuffs for that day in a box apart from him. Because everytime he sees all those craft’s stuffs – he just wants to jump in right away while i think it is better to do it last.
- Try to be more creative is gaining his focus in finishing one work. Because Eegan is someone whose so eager to do everything at once and so a little bit harder for him to finish one work until it’s done.
But overall, it was such a great moment and experience! I find this home schooling activities really fun for both me and Eegan.